Monday, April 18

Day #108 and Realizations...

Spring cleaning this week has brought me to realize that I am somewhat of a hoarder.  It has taken six days just to clean two rooms!  I've made three trips to Goodwill and sold several things on Craigslist, but still have more stuff to go through!  Three of the four binders for the kids are done and all the pictures for the family photo albums are now in one place.  My office is destroyed with things that need to be put in their permanent homes.  Now with t-minus three days until my parents arrive for Easter weekend I have the rest of this house to clean, but today I woke up with an awful headache, sneezing, and coughing.  Which brings us to the second realization, allergies. UGH! 

I need to make a menu for Easter Dinner.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment