Thursday, January 13

Day #13 and Home ALONE!

YEAH!  Everyone is going to school today!  AMEN!  I was going to post a new recipe yesterday, but we were gone all day shopping.  Yes, I braved the cold with my driver and two little guys!  Target was our first stop.  Tons of stuff on clearance and I saved $20 with my coupons!  Then we were off to Lowe's in search of a new dishwasher for Hubby.  No luck.  I might order it online from the same place I ordered the range.  I would have ordered it with the range, but Hubby wanted to see it, touch it, etc. first.

So today I will be catching up on laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and making this:

NEW RECIPE #7  Slim Tex-Mex Taco Dip:
(Midwest Living Feb. 2011)
(Average Family Rating 5.0)

Here is the link to the recipe:
http://www.midwestliving.com/recipe/appetizers-snacks/slim-tex-mex-taco-dip/

IT'S OFFICIAL!  The first perfect score of this adventure goes to this awesome dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment