Wednesday, April 6

Day #96 and a Little Burnt

Saturday started out with a plan and ended up with nothing done.  Sunday was much more productive.  After four hours, several bags of trash, and several more bags gone to donation, the little boys room is clean.  The boy's room is now up for inspection morning and night.  So far so good!

Yesterday was my daughter's first track meet.  I had no idea what to expect, but soon learned a few things.
  1. Wear sunscreen. 
  2. Wear hair in ponytail .
  3. Be aware of the order of events.
  4. Bring a stadium chair.
 Yes, my face is fried.  Not only from the intense sun, but also from the 30-40 mph wind gusts! The track meet started at 2pm and my daughter's events, three relay races, didn't even start until 5pm!  So you can imagine how sore my backside is from sitting for 6 1/2 hours!  She did awesome, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place.  So proud of her!

Today is laundry and recovery.  Not sure how therapeutic laundry will be, but I need to get it done.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment