Saturday, April 23

Day #113 and Company

Operation Organization is almost complete, but has come to a complete stop because my parents are here for Easter weekend.  Today we are going shopping for the kids clothes and shoes.  Not so sure how this day is going to turn out, but looking forward to a distraction.  These next few weeks are going to be chaotic with track, baseball, 8th grade promotion, and field days.  I always look forward to the end of the school year, but this year is a little different. My oldest will be in high school next year and I don't know if I'm ready for all this.  Ready or not, it's coming.  I know I started this blog to make new recipes, but right now all I can think about, or have time for, is my kids.  I hope you understand and will get back to cooking soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment