Monday, June 20

Day #171 and Legos

Since we downsized, the three boys are sharing a room.  It's not so bad now because the oldest has been in Texas for the past month with his Nana.  He missed the entire move (his sister is a little bitter).  The little guys are not the neatest people in the world.  Legos cover the floor of their room and their older brother is not going to allow that to continue.  He is a little bit of a neat freak when it comes to his space.  With t-minus 6 days until he comes home, I am cracking down on the land of legos!  Whatever is on the floor at bedtime is going in the trash. 

On another note, I have started restocking my pantry and am ready to start cooking again.  Only one tiny problem, it is too hot here to cook.  The grill has become my new oven.  Tomorrow I'm going to attempt pizza on the grill.  Who knows, it might be a disaster, but I'm willing to give it a shot!  

Try to stay cool wherever you are, with volleyball camp and a baseball game I'm sure it will be long and hot day for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment