Tuesday, February 1

Day #32 and a blizzard...

You can never trust a weatherman, but they were sorta right this time.  I woke up at 4am this morning to the howling wind and snow.  Luckily they cancelled school last night and everyone slept in but me.  I did finally receive some good news yesterday!  My new range had arrived and is being shipped to me today!  I am sure there will be a delay with the weather, but still hopeful it will be here by the first of next week. 

So today would normally be a day I would spend in the kitchen making warm comfort food, but no oven.  I will be painting instead.  Hubby cut the trim for the window a few days ago along with the drawer fronts.  I have four of the drawer fronts painted and ready to install.  He also built a new door for the lazy susan which is also ready to install.  Then it will be on to cabinet doors...

No comments:

Post a Comment