Tuesday, February 8

Day #39 and I need a vacation...

I say that a lot to my family, but I mean it today.  I'm done.  Done with snow, winter, fighting kids, worthless online appliance companies....  I need a break, just a few days to escape.  Even the dog is driving me nuts!  There is so much I could be doing in this house, but I have no desire to clean, paint, or sew anything.  I need to get out of here, ASAP!  A spa day would be awesome!  I have two gift cards, hmmm... I will call first thing in the morning!

Why is it when you know you can't do something, you want to do it even more?  I want to bake something, anything!  I want to be able to make cookies, a cake, even rice crispy treats!  But I can't.  My cookie sheets, bread pans, and cassarole dishes are all feeling neglected.   Pathetic huh?  One day soon my kitchen will be filled with the smell of fresh bread and I will feel normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment