Friday, February 18

Day #49 and Crazy Week..

This week has been nothing but non-stop.  First, my Mom was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia.  She was released on Wednesday and is doing much better.  I will be going to stay with her so my Dad can go back to work.  Next was the whole range issue.  It left Indiana on Tuesday, arrived in town Wednesday, and is scheduled to be delivered TODAY! AMEN!  Then I had two sick kids, Hubby had parent-teacher conferences, and I'm trying to get as much laundry/cleaning done before I leave in the morning.  Needless to say I haven't had time to do anything I really wanted to do such as shopping, blog, or even cook.  I did manage to make Drip Beef for Hubby's pot luck dinner, beef stew, and a Strawberry Jello Poke Cake.

The Recipe Box page is still a work in progress.  The HTML is giving me fits and doesn't want to work the way I want it to.  Also I am working on a "Must Haves in Your Kitchen" page.  I hope to have some time while taking care of Mom to get these things up and running. 

Sorry for the randomness of this post, but I have a million things on my mind, kids and Hubby demanding something, anything, everything since they are out of school today and Monday.  Will they ever go a full week again?

No comments:

Post a Comment