Tuesday, February 22

Day #53 and Ikea...

My mom is doing much better so yesterday we ventured out on our own to Ikea.  Needless to say, we got lost.  I am not good with directions and really don't have any sense of direction.  Two hours later we found it!  My mom had never been to Ikea.  It's quite overwhelming.  We were there for another two hours and I was exhausted by the time we left.  Mom bought dishtowels, chip clips, hangers, and four chairs for me.  I bought four more chairs, two shelves, and two utensil bars.  So I can mark another thing off my kitchen remodel list!  Getting back to Mom's was much easier since I bought a map at Quik-Trip, only taking us a little over an hour to get home. 

I will be going home tomorrow.  Not really looking forward to the drive, but my mom is doing better and I miss my kiddies and Hubby.  I did manage to get part of the "Must Haves" list published, be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment