Wednesday, February 23

Day #54 and I-35...

I have a date today with I-35.  I am going home.  My mom is doing much better and I am ready to see my kiddies and Hubby.  I even miss my doggie...(tear).  Yesterday Mom and I ventured out to this awesome farmer's market called Sprouts.  They have a huge produce section and a bulk items section.  I bought wheat germ, slivered almonds, and orange honey all to make granola.  I also bought Hubby some new wine to try,  Broke Ass.  Love the name!  We had lunch at McKinney's Cafe and Bakery.  It was so yummy!  I had a coconut macaroon to die for!  We walked around Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma, but didn't see anything I couldn't live without or find cheaper elsewhere.  It was 3:30pm. before we made it back home and I was tired!  Driving on the highway here is stressful.  Too many stupid people and semi-trucks who think they own the road. I am ready to go back to small town USA!  I am also ready to cook on my new range!  So jealous Hubby has got to use it more than me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment