Friday, February 11

Day #42 and Awesome Deals!

Yesterday I had to get out of this house so I went shopping.  Target, Hobby Lobby, and TJ Maxx.  I found the deal of the day at TJ Maxx, a Simplehuman Butterfly Step Trash can ,$79!  I have wanted one for awhile, but couldn't force myself to pay retail, $179!

Today I went on the hunt for new cookware.  I have three Le Creuset pots that I use all the time, but I wanted a really nice saute pan and new sauce pans.  That's it.  Not a complete set.  Do you know how hard it is to find nice cookware that isn't sold in a set, that I can afford?  Jackpot!  Dillard's in Towne West!  I bought an All-Clad 3qt. Saute Pan AND a 1.5 qt. sauce pan, both with lids for $76!  That is not even retail for the sauce pan alone!  I was looking online for a 3qt. sauce pan to match online, uh...$160...not paying that...so I will just keep my eye out for another awesome deal!

Have you found any awesome deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment